CBD gummies are a great alternative for those who don’t enjoy consuming oils or pills. They are simple to make, equally as effective as other ingestible CBD products, and they taste great! Additionally, unlike pre-made products, you have the opportunity to customize them to your preferred strength, taste and consistency.
We have had many customers inquire about how to make CBD gummies, so we thought we would share an easy recipe with you all.
Note: this recipe makes 24 CBD gummies. This recipe is for educational purposes only.
Here’s what you’ll need
- 2 cups of liquid or juice (the flavour is up to you, but we don’t recommend anything with pulp or other textures)
- ½ cup of gelatin
- 24 drops of CBD oil (you can choose the strength of the oil based on how strong you want your gummies to be)
- 1 teaspoon of sweetener (organic honey is recommended)
- Jelly molding trays (ice cube trays will also work if you don’t mind larger gummies. You’ll just have to let them chill for longer!)
- Mix your liquid/juice of choice with your sweetener over low-medium heat. Warm the mixture until it starts to simmer
- Remove the liquid from heat
- Whisk the gelatin into your liquid
- Add CBD oil to mixture, and keep stirring gently until all ingredients are mixed well
- Pour the mixture evenly into your molds
- Place molds into the fridge and let them chill until they are firm
If you have questions about which oils to use in your gummies, or about CBD in general, contact us! We’re happy to help.